eTickr.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

An Offbeat Comeback

Talking dolls, fairy tale books, happy meals—these are the things I always fancied when I was a child. I always wanted to have battery operated toys but all I can have in those times were pieces of paper dolls. But that was decades ago, Pam has grown bigger and became more mature now.

I grew up holding with my simple dream and that is to become a gold medalist. I no longer yearn for those toys I favored before. My eyes were finally opened and my understanding about crucial things in life became broader. I did my best to pursue with my studies. I stand up when I stumble on my way. My determination keeps on igniting and my focus was to reach the goal that I had set.

However, the time came for me to make the most vital decision in my life and that is to choose my future career. This decision is neither for my parents nor for my friends, it’s all about me no more, no less.

As 2011 started, I already have chosen my career. I want to become a Doctor. It was hard for me to decide but I was never influenced by any one. I did it all by myself alone. Even though I will not graduate with flying colors, at least I gave the best that I can give. Nevertheless, 2010 may not be my breakthrough year in either academics or ECA, I know 2011 has more for me and I won’t let the opportunities pass me by…

No more talking dolls and fairytales. I need to prioritize more important things and one of it is to graduate in college. No more happy-go-lucky…I need to become more serious with my studies for me to fulfill my dreams.

2011 is a new year for me to have a different outlook in life. 2011 would be my breakthrough year!

1 comment:

  1. good luck hah.May the GOOD LORD guide you and GOD be with you always..

    "EMMANUEL"

    ReplyDelete